Topic: Trading for Bulk Rares @ 13 cents/rare

I am looking to trade for bulk rares at 13 cents/rare. My only requirements are that they must be English, black bordered, have a gold symbol, and be in NM condition. I have an extensive tradelist and it is all available for bulk. I have a few other things I am looking for besides bulk and I am usually willing to look at lists. I will often trade for format staples, but I expect it to be in my favor(either value wise or my trading multiple cards for your single card). This is mainly because I see no point in paying for postage so I can trade my staples for your staples that I don't really need.

Edit: Since it has been asked quite a few times, you don't need to list every bulk rare when we set up a trade. Count up how many you have, give the total number to me and then add the items from my tradelist you want and we will go from there.

Last edited by n144mann (2016-02-14 17:32:29)

Re: Trading for Bulk Rares @ 13 cents/rare

Bump. There's been lots of interest! Keep the bulk rares coming!

foreign rares too?

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Preferably just english

Still looking for the more! I have duals, foil fetches, goyfs, and tons more that I am willing to trade for bulk rares!!!

I just picked up part of a collection recently so I'll try to sort out the bulk rares and see if I have enough to get anything I want from your TL.

KaoticShadow: It is all up to you to define what you consider bulk. As long as it meets the requirements I have in my first post, I will take it regardless of the value.

Nevpicasso: Start a trade with me and we can go from there.

I have been loving the amount of interest in this. Keep it coming!

Do you pay for shipping (in cards or paypal) if we have a lot of bulk? Shipping more than 40 cards at 10 cents per quickly becomes a losing venture if shipping gets expensive.

Usually we each pay shipping costs. I can sometimes throw in some extra in cards to help cover the costs, but you can actually get pretty low shipping costs for a decent number of cards if you are smart about how you pack and have enough to make it worth it. Shipping less than 100 is usually a losing proposition in my opinion, but everyone has their own opinion. On the other hand, you can ship 1000 for around $10 or less last time I shipped anything besides bubble mailers and envelopes(which was a while ago I will admit). Flat rate boxes are also a good way to go. 4000 cards fit in a medium flat rate box which is 12.65. Not sure how many fit in a small flat rate box, but I imagine it is quite a few and a small flat rate is only 5.95. Basically, everyone has a different definition of what is worth it in their opinion and you have to decide for yourself if it is worth it based on how many you have, what you are getting, and how much shipping is going to be for that particular number of cards.

I am sure there has to be more people with bulk to get rid of out there smile

I'm always happy to get more bulk

Is it specifically rares or will you take bulk mythics also? Not sure if you answered this already

@valdor
From my ongoing trade with him bulk rares only non foil, non mythic black bordered no white silver or gold bordered with a gold symbol as well nothing with a black symbol. Hope that helps!

Bighappyblocker is mostly correct on this one, but I will take any bulk rare foils or bulk mythics. I just value them the same as regular bulk rares.

bump

Still trading for bulk. Also added a bunch of foils to my wishlist.

Always looking for more trades. Wouldn't mind making some trades to just condense the number of cards I have as well.

Bump

I am always looking for more bulk, but I also added some new stuff to my wants list

Bumping this to the top. In addition to bulk, I have a bunch of stuff on my wishlist for some EDH decks

bumping this up once again. Looking to pick up some more bulk and to finish up some decks as well

I have about 400 bulk rare cards. I'd have to look at conditions of them though. I also have foil ones. I may be interested in a trade if you are!

Yeah, I would be interested. Start a trade with me and we can go from there

Are you still trading for bulk? I have a lot of it that I am looking into options for. Thanks!