Topic: Legends Uncommons (English)

Hi... if you have any of the Uncommons from Legends on my wishlist (black-bordered English - not Chronicles or other weird versions, please smile  ) that you want to trade and I have stuff you want, let me know! Also, if you have any of the Elder Dragons aside from Palladia-Mors, or the Legends rares on my wishlist, I'd be interested in those as well.

Since I'm looking for Mirage, Visions, Ice Age, The Dark, Antiquities, Arabian Nights, Unlimited, Fourth Edition, and Mercadian Masques cards as well, I can probably find enough stuff to make it worth the shipping if you have a few of the Legends Uncommons, or even some of the Commons I'm missing. More than happy to do stamp trades!

Last edited by asmodeanreborn (2015-05-09 00:39:07)

Re: Legends Uncommons (English)

I have a fair collection of Fallen Empires and Ice Age cards, but I don't get home until Friday afternoon - I'll go through them, did you only want the uncommons, or would you prefer to bulk all of them?

iamamitten wrote:

I have a fair collection of Fallen Empires and Ice Age cards, but I don't get home until Friday afternoon - I'll go through them, did you only want the uncommons, or would you prefer to bulk all of them?

Well, I already have two complete FE sets (possibly even more), so I don't need those, and for Ice Age, I do have all Uncommons already I believe - there's just a number of rares missing. When it comes to Uncommons, I'm mostly looking for Legends right now (and potentially Visions, Mercadian Masques, and Antiquities). Since the Legends (and Antiquities) Uncommons mostly have solid value, I'd add those up individually since it's not really fair to bulk them.

Bump: added all missing Legends cards (a lot) to my wishlist now. One of these days I'll do Antiquities, Mirage, Visions, and Arabian Nights as well.