Topic: H: 2x Stormbreath, 2x foil Eidolon OT Great Revel W: 3 reg Eidolon, WL

I'd like to trade my 2 Stormbreath Dragons for other rotating standard cards like Courser, Brimaz, Phyrexian Revokers, and more.  I would also trade these at a discount for things on my wishlist

I also have 2 foil Eidolon of the Great Revels that I would like to trade for 3 regular ones plus another high value card or two, preferably a Cavern of Souls or SOFAI.  I would also trade these plus some value on my end for one of the large wants on my wishlist (Karaks, Ports, Wasteland) if someone wanted to.  I will not trade these down for a lot of little things on my list, please don't ask.  I really only want to trade these if I'm getting non foils back or I'm getting a high value wishlist piece that I mentioned. 

As always, I enjoy looking at lists so please start up a trade if you're looking for the Stormbreaths or have 3 reg Eidolons but no Cavern or Sword. 

I've also got some new things for trade that include a Fulminator Mage and a foil Expedition Map to name a few. I'm looking to finish building Legacy Death and Taxes.  I am always willing to add extra value for more expensive pieces on my list since I'll have to trade up for them

Last edited by math_ninja (2015-07-05 18:58:25)

Re: H: 2x Stormbreath, 2x foil Eidolon OT Great Revel W: 3 reg Eidolon, WL

Bump!  I also have a foil Lorwyn Swamp #291 if anyone is interested!

Bump!

I'm interested, plus I'm interested in your fulm mage. Let me know if we can work something out.

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

Awesome, just start up a trade with what you're interested in and I'll look and see what you got!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump.