Topic: Have tons of Standard and more

I went to Pre-releases, Releases and Drafts, as well as opening random boosters and Fat Packs.  Sadly, I haven't really gotten what I've wanted.  Got lots of great cards, just too many of some and not enough of the others.  Trying to trade off a bunch of the extras that I don't intend on using.

So, here are a bunch of my haves...
M13

• Krenko, Mob Boss

• Nefarox, Overlord of Grixis x2 (1 foil)

• Serra Avatar x2

• Shimian Specter (foil)

• Lots more....

Other standard stuff

• Angel of Jubilation (foil)

• Phantasmal Image

• Hero of Bladehold

• Koth of the Hammer (Duel Deck Foil)

• Falkenrath Aristocrat

• Sun Titan

• Slayer's Stronghold (foil)

• Divine Deflection (foil)

• Thunderous Wrath (foil)

• And tons more....

Non-Standard

• Toxin Sliver x2

• Debtors' Knell x2

• Ichorid

• Null Rod

• Mother of Runes

• Mishra's Factory

• Maelstrom Nexus

• And tons more...

And tons of other stuff, both Standard and not.  Check out my Tradelist for more.

The list goes on and on.  You can see my point, when you notice that I got two-to-four of almost every M13 legendary (and that's after trading away a few), none of which I really intend to use.
So please, take them off my hands!  Feel free to send me a trade, even if you don't have anything in my wishlist; I can usually find something to even it out.

Edit: Updated 7/27

Last edited by NullParameter (2012-07-27 19:33:52)

Re: Have tons of Standard and more

Updated the first post.  Got quite a few trades, but still have tons of cards up for grabs (including Tamiyo and a few other big cards)!

Last edited by NullParameter (2012-07-20 16:07:51)

Interested in your Tamiyo if there's anything I have you're interested in, check my inventory

Id be interested in yeva and 2 krenko. All I have is a solemn from your wishlist but go through my tradelist and see if theres anything you need

Trade offer has been sent.

I still have a bunch of cards up for grabs, that I'd love to trade away!