Topic: Amazing site...one Feature Request

First off, thanks so much for building such an awesome tool/site for us to use.  Two days in I went premium because I want to support what you're doing.  Keep up the great work.

One thing I'm seeing a huge need for on my end is an easy way to propose trades.

It would be great if we could go to someone's profile where it shows what you have that they want, then what they have that you want..then just click a button and it all dumps into a proposed trade.  From there you can remove what you DON'T want to offer, and remove what you DON'T want from them.  I'm about to do a huge trade with some people for about ~200+ of my commons for 3-5 of their rares.  Entering all this in manually is kind of a nightmare.  Especially after I have spent the last week entering in ~4k cards lol. (8k more to go :\ )

Thanks again for the amazing site! Take care.

Re: Amazing site...one Feature Request

Here is a ghetto example:

http://imgur.com/0LUqcRX

physikal wrote:

First off, thanks so much for building such an awesome tool/site for us to use.  Two days in I went premium because I want to support what you're doing.  Keep up the great work.

One thing I'm seeing a huge need for on my end is an easy way to propose trades.

It would be great if we could go to someone's profile where it shows what you have that they want, then what they have that you want..then just click a button and it all dumps into a proposed trade.  From there you can remove what you DON'T want to offer, and remove what you DON'T want from them.  I'm about to do a huge trade with some people for about ~200+ of my commons for 3-5 of their rares.  Entering all this in manually is kind of a nightmare.  Especially after I have spent the last week entering in ~4k cards lol. (8k more to go :\ )

Thanks again for the amazing site! Take care.

This would be very helpful!

physikal wrote:

Here is a ghetto example:

http://imgur.com/0LUqcRX

Haha, love this ghetto design! Also thanks for the kind words, glad you like the website, thank you for supporting us.

On to the request at hand. This was mentioned before and I'd definitely want to do something about. But I'm not too sure if a single "Add All" button would suffice, since many people have a large intersection, and they care about smaller parts of it.

Perhaps I could also add a button to the right of each card in that intersection listing, "Add This Card to Trade", so that you can pick & chose only a few.

I'm sure anything that would cut down on the time for large trades would be awesome.  Currently I have about 9 pages of cards that a person wants so I would have to manually enter each one of those.  Thank God for dual monitors.