Topic: Handling feedback for cards received in inferior condition

I now have two trades (out of over a dozen) that have completed where some the supposedly-NM cards have arrived LP or worse. I can share the pics I've taken for twitter if desired.

The first one originally offered a trade that was heavily in my favor and the difference in value from damage actually brings the trade close to being equal. They've asked how they can "make it right," but I don't want them to send me anything else. I kind of want to just be done with it, but I feel a little shitty negging or leaving neutral feedback. On the other hand, if they don't accurately list their cards' condition, that's something other traders should be aware of, right?

The second just kind of brushed off my complaint with a "sorry I didn't notice." I had missed including a card in my initial mailing, so I had sent them an extra un land to make up for it on account of feeling so horrible about it. The cards in question aren't high value, so the difference in value from damage isn't much, so, again, not really looking to be compensated.

Should I neutral? Neg? What's the appropriate/fair way of handling it? I kind of feel a neg should be reserved for outright scamming/fraud?