Topic: GOALS OF THIS PAGE (Please Read)

So after posting the update to Instagram and noticing that a lot of people don't seem to really care or misunderstanding. I wanted to try and enlist the people that have already converted over to Deckbox.org.
This is a great place to trade cards and is also a lot safer.
It doesn't require myself and the admins on Instagram to follow everybody to get ALL the information, which is cluttered.
Information cannot be deleted on this site. WHICH IS HUGE!

THE POINT OF GOING TO DECKBOX.ORG

• Organization

• Safety

• Easy Access

• Simplicity

Some of the Goals I want to try and achieve with this page/community

• Make it to Page One of the COMMUNITY PAGE on Deckbox.org

We have more than the power to do this, @mtg_trade_refs has almost 800 Followers and it would only take 1/4th of those people to bring our wonderful community to the Front Page of Deckbox.org and show people WHAT a REAL Community looks like.

• Get people's Feedback on Deckbox.org to at least a fraction of what they have on Instagram.

• Showcase active traders better than we could on Instagram

This is much more of a process than it seems, but if everyone starts using Deckbox to even just CONFIRM trades from Instagram you will sooner or later have a good enough feedback score on here. Making it so you don't have to send first to people outside of the Instagram community.

Safety is honestly our first concern, we do care about you guys. Weather you think so or not.
So please! PLEASE! Try and convert more over to Deckbox.org.
Tell your Friends.
Tell your Frequent Traders!

- Zac (@Zactheripper)

Re: GOALS OF THIS PAGE (Please Read)

Ignore the Poll, I had it set up to all 5 Colors. Didn't save that way for some reason.

I am angry with the poll. I want to vote for the other 3 colors. Are you being biased since blue white are your favorite colors?

Yes