Topic: LF Full Art Lands

Looking to trade for full art lands, preferably from their latest set.

Re: LF Full Art Lands

for BFZ and ZEN Full Arts, what rates are you offering in cash/trade?

I have a land pack from a BFZ fatpack, unopened. I also have other full art lands, from ZEN and BFZ. Like the post before me, I would be interested in knowing your values for these. Also, how many are you looking to pick up?

Also, Have full art land pack from a fat pack. Interested in what you value them at and how many you want (like the other two mentioned).

I got a pile of them as well. Interested in a few cards you have.

It's hard to put a specific value on them because there are I think 26ish variations. Ranging from 10-50 cents. Best option is more likely all of you fill out a beginning part of a trade with me stating what you have and what you want and such and we will go from there. The more smaller stuff you put on it, the more likely it'll be successful. I'm not trying to trade $5 $10 cards for 10-50 cent cards, so the higher the value per card the less cards I'll part with. If you stack up a crapload of my smaller cards that'll be your better bet.

I'm evaluating at roughly .15-.20 each with a few exceptions as of right now. The market is flooded.