Topic: Sorting by category in inventory (Bug?)

I don't know why, but when I sort my inventory by "Color" for example, the cards seem to be randomly ordered for each color cost and randomly change when you go to "Next Page"

For example:

I am looking through 1W creatures and spells on page 1 and I see:

Skillful Lunge
Pacifism
Aven Squire

I click "Next Page". And on page 2 I see:

Glorious Charge
Skillful Lunge
Call to Serve

I notice that it is showing Skillful Lunge again on page 2, so I press "Previous Page" and see

Pacifism
Call to Serve
Myrsmith

Now I see Call to Serve has moved from page 2 to page 1, and there's a new spell that wasn't on either page 2 or page 1.

Why does it sort them randomly after you select what to sort them by? And why is the order changing whenever I change the page? Either they should be listed alphabetically, let you sort by multiple categories, or at the VERY least stay in the same order when I change my page.

I am having a horrible time trying to update my deckbox because of this.

EDIT: And easy way to demonstrate this is to just refresh the page after sorting. You can see the cards change places. I tried to Export the list and look at it that way but it won't Export sorted.

Last edited by OldSchoolRPGs (2012-07-29 02:44:33)

Re: Sorting by category in inventory (Bug?)

I've noticed this problem also, when sorting by average price or by amount owned. I've been using it to look at entire sets (filter on Dark Ascension, for example, then sort by amount owned to see which items I don't have a full playset for). I'm not confident that I can reliably browse an entire set's worth of cards this way because of how erratic the card sorting/display is.

Re: Sorting by category in inventory (Bug?)

I've also noticed that recently.  I also see similar problems when using the Print option for my inventory--not that the sort order will be odd, but that some cards simply will not show up.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.