Topic: Show if collection contains a foil ver. of a card when viewing a deck?

Greetings,
I have a pauper cube I am foiling out. See https://deckbox.org/sets/1315880

Is there an easy way to view the cube and quickly see which cards I own a foil version of? It would be awesome to have a column drop-down menu option for "Have foil?" with either a Yes or No value.  Is there an easy way to see/export this information about the cube that I am missing? Thank you for all your hard work!

Cheers, Paul

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Re: Show if collection contains a foil ver. of a card when viewing a deck?

I think there's been multiple posts of something similar for over a year now.  I know sebi has mentioned he'd be working on it, but still haven't heard anything else about it.

Basically the feature some (most?) of us would like is to specify which card in our inventory to count in the deck.  For example, I have a completely foiled Jund deck that I would like to track the value of.  But, the deck only sees them as regular cards.

Re: Show if collection contains a foil ver. of a card when viewing a deck?

Thanks sleeper - that feature would do the trick!

I wonder if Sebi has considered setting up bounties for features. I've seen this in other development platforms, where users bid or promise to subscribe for X months when a specific feature is released. This would give him ideas on what feature would be most popular and potentially result in the most revenue. I know I would pay for a 3 month Premium account if the feature we are discussing was released as a basic feature.

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist