Topic: Edition Toggle within deckbuilder

Wondering if there could be a way to toggle the edition (and foil) for cards in your decks to get a more accurate value of the deck in terms of the cards you actually own/have in the sleeves?

Re: Edition Toggle within deckbuilder

I would like this as well. The only way I have found to do this is on either Tappedout.net or the android app MTG Wishlist. I love deckbox and don't want to have to go anywhere else to be able to keep track of which cards in my deck are foil.

Any chance on implementing this?

EDIT: Other similar topic here:

https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=27560

Re: Edition Toggle within deckbuilder

+ 1 for this

My thoughts are that when you build a deck, if you build a deck with cards you don't own, the edition/rarity shows the most recent (or lest expensive) printing of a card.

When you add cards that you do own to your deck, there is a dropdown that allows you to pick the version of the card from versions in your inventory (including all features like foil, language, signed, altered, etc.)

For foils vs non-foils this would help show accurate value. If the pricing were fixed this would also resolve some other issues (e. g. an Italian Legends Moat is a completely different value than an English Legends Moat, foreign foils etc, but this is a larger and more comprehensive ask as it would involve a total overhaul of the pricing system).