Topic: Looking for Full Arts

Hi I'm looking for about 12 full art Islands, Mountains, and Plains and 8 Full art Swamps, I have a Godless Shrine,  SP Demonic Tutor, and a Baleful Strix avaliable for trade, I'm open to any full arts but I prefer Zendikar just cause of price, I'd say .80$ a piece for Zendikar, 3.5$ for Unhinged and 5$ for unglued these can be negotiated, I'm also not too worried about condition but I need to know if they're damaged, thanks! (feel free to make offers on stuff in my inventory although most notable stuff I didn't mention isn't available.)

Also if anyone sees these prices I listed as wrong feel free to let me know even if you don't have any to trade

Last edited by imsully2 (2012-07-31 22:10:10)

Re: Looking for Full Arts

imsully2 wrote:

I'd say .80$ a piece for Zendikar, 3.5$ for Unhinged and 5$ for unglued

Also if anyone sees these prices I listed as wrong feel free to let me know even if you don't have any to trade

I don't have anything for trade but I'd like to point out that Unglued and Unhinged Islands are significantly more expensive than other basic lands.  And your price for Unhinged is probably too low.

Here's what I have for trade.

Zendikar Full Art Lands I have:
Mountains: #242x2, #244x6, #245x6

Go ahead and start a trade if you want them and I'll look at what you've got.

Started a discussion and in the case of those lands listed just shoot me what you're asking and I'll decide if it's reasonable for unhinged and any islands

I have one unglued mountain that I'm not overly attached to.  It's just a mountain as far as I'm concerned.  So if you want to start a trade we can figure something out.

TCGPlayer prices for Unhinged lands (all rounded down):

Plains: 4
Mountain: 4
Forest: 4.50
Swamp: 5
Island: 6

Just so you know since the prices are rather annoying to find.

reignofkindo wrote:

TCGPlayer prices for Unhinged lands (all rounded down):

Plains: 4
Mountain: 4
Forest: 4.50
Swamp: 5
Island: 6

Just so you know since the prices are rather annoying to find.

Thanks! They are pretty annoying

TyWooOneTime: sent you a discussion

Still looking for everything but mountains and forests, mainly interested in Plains so I'd love offers smile

I've got: 9 swamp, 1 forest, 7 island, and 8 swamps from Zendikar as well if you're interested.

rfioren wrote:

I've got: 9 swamp, 1 forest, 7 island, and 8 swamps from Zendikar as well if you're interested.

Is one of those swamps supposed to be a plains or a mountain? I'll send an offer either way

Now I just need x5 full art island and x3 full art plains, I'll also happily trade for any unhinged or unglued lands accept unglued mountain