Topic: database: Kaladesh

Newest edition is now imported, along with the promos & extras:
  https://deckbox.org/editions/416-kaladesh

The Inventions are also present as a separate promo edition listing:
  https://deckbox.org/editions/420-kaladesh-inventions

Re: database: Kaladesh

whenever I click on a card, it just opens up the front page and gives a "Server Error. Cannot display page." at the top. the masterpieces work just fine, though.

gunpocket wrote:

whenever I click on a card, it just opens up the front page and gives a "Server Error. Cannot display page." at the top. the masterpieces work just fine, though.

To clarify, this happens on the Editions page. Works just fine when selecting cards from lists or decks though.

Last edited by Kammikaze (2016-09-21 20:43:26)

Sorry for that, should be fixed now.

The price for Kaladesh Mountains is showing up as N/A.

allyourlives wrote:

The price for Kaladesh Mountains is showing up as N/A.

Price errors can be reported from the card page. Also, nobody is selling the card yet since no one has it. As soon as people start listing them for sale the price will adjust accordingly.

Is it possible to print out the list?

Is there a way to enter the kaladesh Planeswalker decks without entering each individual card?

10104238247839233 wrote:

Is it possible to print out the list?

The simplest way to print anything tabular such as this is to copy all rows and columns, then paste the result into a spreadsheet. Images do not get picked up, but you will have sequence numbers and names.

Post's attachments

Kaladesh.xlsx 51.17 kb, 1 downloads since 2016-11-10 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

809785762464994 wrote:

Is there a way to enter the kaladesh Planeswalker decks without entering each individual card?

Unfortunately, at this time there isn't. I actually posted a feature request for this very thing.

If you would be willing to help me with the basic lands for the deck (since I probably won't buy the decks myself), then I'd be willing to create a CSV file for you. Once created, all you'll have to do is import the file, and the full deck will be added to your inventory.

What I mean by help is, please count how many of each specific collector number there is for each basic land. That is, I know there are 11x Mountain in the Chandra deck. But how many of those 11 are Mountain # 259, # 260, and # 261? And do all the basic lands have the Kaladesh expansion symbol, or do the decks contain any other expansion's basic lands?

Let me know, and I'll get it done tomorrow.

meldon44 wrote:
809785762464994 wrote:

Unfortunately, at this time there isn't. I actually posted a feature request for this very thing.

If you would be willing to help me with the basic lands for the deck (since I probably won't buy the decks myself), then I'd be willing to create a CSV file for you. Once created, all you'll have to do is import the file, and the full deck will be added to your inventory.

What I mean by help is, please count how many of each specific collector number there is for each basic land. That is, I know there are 11x Mountain in the Chandra deck. But how many of those 11 are Mountain # 259, # 260, and # 261? And do all the basic lands have the Kaladesh expansion symbol, or do the decks contain any other expansion's basic lands?

Let me know, and I'll get it done tomorrow.

The card lists are available online, and those should be easy to import in tab-delimited form using Import From List. Splitting a single deck's different collector numbers once that is done should be the work of 60 seconds.

purvisa wrote:

The card lists are available online, and those should be easy to import in tab-delimited form using Import From List. Splitting a single deck's different collector numbers once that is done should be the work of 60 seconds.

Exactly! That's just how I was going to do it, except I was going to take the extra step of turning it into a CSV file of just that deck's contents and providing it for download. That way, in the future users can skip the trouble of searching for the deck list, copy-and-pasting it, and having to split the lands into separate collector numbers. They can simply import from a file and know everything is added correctly.

The only part I can't do is the dividing the lands up, since I don't own those decks.