Topic: Selling collection

Well, I tried, folks, but I can't do this anymore. It's all for sale.

http://deckbox.org/sets/47425

Please make your offers reasonable, I take Paypal or money order. I'm shipping from Canada, so keep that in mind if you're thinking of buying the whole lot.

Re: Selling collection

I sent a PM.

Quite a few things I'm interested in, I'll send a PM as well.  Sorry to hear you're leaving the game though sad

Trade offer sent.  smile

Mine will be on it's way as well

Wasn't expecting responses this fast, I will get to every reply in the order they arrived.

Hold on to something. One deck, one card, something. Someday you (or your kids, or nephew) will want to play, and you'll wish you had something from your past. I sold it all 15 years ago (for pennies on the dollar), and wish I had at least one sol ring or hypnotic specter from my original collection.

rfioren wrote:

Hold on to something. One deck, one card, something. Someday you (or your kids, or nephew) will want to play, and you'll wish you had something from your past. I sold it all 15 years ago (for pennies on the dollar), and wish I had at least one sol ring or hypnotic specter from my original collection.

I couldn't agree more.  Keep a deck or a couple of them, something sentimental, but keep something.  I wish I had kept the 20k or so Plague Rats that I had, but the boxes were really a pain in the ass to deal with (at least some of my 675 duals would have been nice to hang on to as well, lol).

Sent you a trade!

Damn, if I wasn't in the middle of closing on a house I'd buy the lot.

Gah! If only I had found you earlier, I want a ton of your stuff, but I don't have the money for it tongue Would you be willing to trade and sell off my stuff instead?

Profile          Wishlist          Tradelist

PM sent :-)

How many foil Birthing Pods do you have??

Profanity wrote:

How many foil Birthing Pods do you have??

Just the one, the rest are regular.

PM Sent

is the sword of feast and famine still available? if so I have 15 bucks on it.

Sent you an email

Thanks for all the sales, everyone! My tradelist is up-to-date and everything on it is still open for sales. I am willing to look at trade offers for Modern or Legacy staples as well.

Trade up...well, purchase.

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2012-08-28 15:42:09)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Prices reduced?

Nahhnope wrote:

Prices reduced?

I don't think so, I think he is trying to get as much as he can. But if so, hell yeah.

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Noo, I meant last time I checked he was asking for retail prices so I was checking if he had reduced his asking price since then.

I price my cards between the TCGPlayer average and minimum, and I'm always willing to entertain reasonable offers.

LootPinata wrote:

I price my cards between the TCGPlayer average and minimum, and I'm always willing to entertain reasonable offers.

Just concluded a transaction with him, very reasonable if you are on the fence about offering a buyout.