Topic: Selling entire collection?

Hey guys!
I'm trying to sell off my entire collection (all cards in my inventory). I don't really have the time to sell them all individually so I'm hoping to give it to someone for 10% off or something. Has anyone done anything like this? Sell it to a store maybe?

Cheers

Re: Selling entire collection?

If you wish to sell via the deckbox site, the rules require you to have a sellers account. Otherwise it is against the rules to try and sell outside of the site while using the forums as advertisement.

Just in case I am misunderstanding the question, if you are just asking for advise then I can try to help. Depending on collection size, 10% may not be enough of a discount for cards. When trying to move a large volume of cards fast, you will tend to have to lose out on value just to move it quickly. A LGS will probably only offer 50%, maybe less depending what they see in the collection that they actually want. Best way to get the most value is to sell it piece by piece.

Last edited by valdor (2016-11-04 17:34:02)

10% almost definitely won't be enough. Your inventory is full of staples, which is good, but people (and stores) that are buying collections usually are looking to flip them for a profit. If you have the time, you can enter everything into a buylist on a website like Star City Games or Channel Fireball. That's what you can expect from most stores if you want cash.

I could be interested, how much were you expecting to get?

KRabin123 wrote:

I could be interested, how much were you expecting to get?

Was looking to do about 25% off DeckBox pricings, so in the $2700 range

You must be an approved seller to post about selling cards. Closing this.