Topic: Incorrect Rating

Hate to be a bother, but I accidently gave a "0" rating instead of a "+1".

Here is the link: http://deckbox.org/trades/21378?s=16081

Re: Incorrect Rating

Fixed!

sebi wrote:

Fixed!

Have you thought of adding other junior member administrators who could take care of some minor tasks for you, like fixing a rating, or relocating threads that are under the wrong topic?

I'm sure you have some members here who have been active a long time (I've only started trading actively in the past month or two) who have shown themselves trustworthy.  It's fairly common on other sites.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

HikingStick wrote:
sebi wrote:

Fixed!

Have you thought of adding other junior member administrators who could take care of some minor tasks for you, like fixing a rating, or relocating threads that are under the wrong topic?

I'm sure you have some members here who have been active a long time (I've only started trading actively in the past month or two) who have shown themselves trustworthy.  It's fairly common on other sites.

That's a good idea. The problem is we didn't implement any clean and secure administrative interface yet, and many tasks are done manually via scripts or the like. But it's definitely something we need going forward.

For a quick fix for these feedback issues I've just changed the feedback score dropdown to default to +1.

Thank you so much!