Topic: Feature Request - Tokens

A great feature to have for deck-building would be a token notification feature where deckbox has a list of tokens you need for your deck based on the cards in the mainboard. Tapped out has a similar feature which is very useful.

Re: Feature Request - Tokens

Seconded. I was just thinking about this on my drive this morning.

I also agree this would be a great feature.

Cubetutor does this for those of us with cubes.  Very handy feature

Just having a token section at the end of the deck that we could add manually would be helpful to know which one we should buy.  This would be a good first step before an automated one.

Just wanna say before anything that I love this site and app, so my loyalty is here, but there is a cool feature on another site I wish you could replicate.

On tapped out.net, there is a feature that auto-generates a list of tokens you use in the deck list. I would love the ability to add this, and possibly have it check against your saved inventory about whether it’s owned or not. Just a thought, completely understandable if it’s been discussed and it’s been avoided for a reason. I am curious though.

Thank you for all you do, it’s incredible the work that you do and I wish I knew half of what you do to make this site run.