Topic: CSV of all cards in all sets?

The import/export feature is great but I've got a collection of 20k cards and typing them all in by hand is insanity.

If the entire database has been/could be exported to CSV like the collection lists, someone like me could sort however our collection is organized and simply update quantity. As it stands now, it's too arduous.

Re: CSV of all cards in all sets?

I don't believe such a thing is readily available, unless another member has already done it. However, you can create your own as follows:

1. Start with an empty inventory.

2. Activate the 7 day free trial of Deckbox Premium.

3. Go to the Editions page.

4. For each edition, use the Premium feature to add 1 of each card to your inventory.

5. Once you've added every single edition: a) export your inventory, b) open the CSV file, c) clear the Count column, d) save, then e) make a 2nd copy of the CSV file.

6. In the copy, fill the entire Foil column with "foil". (Obviously, some printings have either no foil or no non-foil version, so this method does create some non-existent entries. But those entries will never cause an issue.)

Now any time you want to update your inventory, do the following:

1. Export your current inventory to have a backup.

2. Remove all cards in your inventory.

3. Filter and update quantities within the CSV file as needed.

4. Import both your foils and non-foils via the CSV import.

Note that any CSV entries that have a blank Count will be ignored by the importer, so it's safe to keep all the extra lines in the CSV files.