Topic: Selling a huge older collection with lots of rares like Gaea's Cradle!

I didn't include this anywhere but I have a FULL complete collection of Mercadian Masques, Planeshift, and one other I can't remember off the top of my head. I'm not at home and can't check but if this interests you let me know!

Hello Magic players! So the time has come to start selling my dad's collection off and my cards too. I have a MASSSSIVE collection with tons of stuff from the Third edition all the way to Ravnica and a few above. I have tons of cards in between from Ursa's to Invasion. I'm filling out my deckbox profile with cards slowly but surely but to see all of the cards check out my Docs page.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing

Please read over the Intro and you can use Ctrl + F to find cards (Make sure to hit the bottom tab "$2 and up". The cards I have are priced from highest to lowest.

Some rare stuff like Gaea's Cradle is apart of this massiveness! If you have any questions please comment with offers\requests.
Hope we can do some trades and please read over the intro for more information.

Also for first time buyers I may include small gifts for bigger buyers. I have a ton of extras from magic like old mini-rulebooks and folded playmats. This kinda stuff just might be included within orders~

~Namoiram

I'll be listening to requests until Monday. I've left town since yesterday and won't be back until Monday night. The earliest i'll probably begin shipping is either Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll have a request page in the Docs File you can look over to see who has what!

(This post was also taken and modified a bit from a reddit post I made on the MagicTCG subreddit.)

Also as one side thing, I know I'm new here and all but I have had many other trades on other subreddit swaps and took part in a reddit secret santa along with 2 other gift exchanges. I can provide full proof for everything at requests. I wrote about this subject in the intro on that docs page so be sire to read over it!

One last thing, There's a $3,000 number at the bottom of all the cards, I just used that to see what all my prices were, and that's not a correct number anymore. I found some mistakes on the docs but that's what happens sometimes when you go through a million cards.

Also my reddit is the same as it is here: https://www.reddit.com/user/Namoiram70/

Last edited by Namoiram70 (2017-09-16 15:33:13)

Re: Selling a huge older collection with lots of rares like Gaea's Cradle!

Hey there! Thanks for the spreadsheet. Do you intend to sell through Deckbox?

I'm interested in:
Treachery (Foil)
Grim Monolith (NM)
Volrath's Stronghold

Tressley wrote:

Hey there! Thanks for the spreadsheet. Do you intend to sell through Deckbox?

I'm interested in:
Treachery (Foil)
Grim Monolith (NM)
Volrath's Stronghold

Just wanted to let ya know I have the pictures of Treachery

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5alN … mFxMDdTamM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5alN … 3JyX2Fmdm8

So... funny thing is that I think when I made the price for Treachery that I didn't check the Near Mint and then noticed it's going for like... $480. Lol.
But it was my error and i'm still gonna honor the original price I put on it. I'll take the loss on my behalf. tongue

Last edited by Namoiram70 (2017-09-18 19:20:49)

Oh, wow. That's beautiful! I'm still interested. Thank you!

Tressley wrote:

Oh, wow. That's beautiful! I'm still interested. Thank you!

Awesome. You're getting one hell of a deal on my error lol. I didn't see a messaging system on this forum so, if you want e-mail me the other details and whatnot my e-mail is marioman70@gmail.com

Like my docs file said. All of the Near Mint were straight to binder and never played. smile

Last edited by Namoiram70 (2017-09-18 19:29:02)

Interested in Natural Order, Force of will, Lions eye diamond, and possibly Cradle.

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

Pitch35 wrote:

Interested in Natural Order, Force of will, Lions eye diamond, and possibly Cradle.

Comes out to $387.50 with Cradle

$157.50 without cradle.

Which side are you interested in?