Topic: database: Iconic Masters, Checklist card

Quite a bit earlier than release week this time, we have Iconic Masters imported:

https://deckbox.org/editions/456-iconic-masters

Also missing for a few editions now, the Checklist card is now imported in the "Extras" section:

https://deckbox.org/mtg/Checklist

Re: database: Iconic Masters, Checklist card

Hi thanks so much for getting the Iconic Masters edition imported - but there's a little problem with it -the little edition icons for Uncommons and Rares are messed up & not right - they're fuzzy & missing the black outline on them & the Uncommon looks blackish & not silver at all. The Commons & Mythic Rare icons seem ok though. Thought you should know so you can fix. Thx.

Thanks for getting that loaded!  I didn't even know that set was coming - I'm so out of touch. wink

Varda wrote:

Hi thanks so much for getting the Iconic Masters edition imported - but there's a little problem with it -the little edition icons for Uncommons and Rares are messed up & not right - they're fuzzy & missing the black outline on them & the Uncommon looks blackish & not silver at all. The Commons & Mythic Rare icons seem ok though. Thought you should know so you can fix. Thx.

True, I could not find the proper icons, so those were just a quick hack I made in photoshop from the common one. Bad hack it seems big_smile

sebi wrote:
Varda wrote:

True, I could not find the proper icons, so those were just a quick hack I made in photoshop from the common one. Bad hack it seems big_smile

HA!  Well, they'll do until you find the proper Icons I suppose :-). (Maybe make the Photoshop hack from the mythic instead & swap out the red for gold & silver respectively?)

Hey,

Any news on adding the new Judge Promos? (Doran, the Siege Tower, Prismatic Geoscope and Capture of Jingzhou)

You can find high-res Iconic Masters symbol icon here.

How is the process of tuning the IMA symbol going?

Last edited by Ber (2017-12-10 21:41:17)