Topic: 1999 Championship Decks

As my previous post says, I'm leaving magic and selling my collection. I just found my 1999 World Championship decks:
<https://mtg.gamepedia.com/World_Champio … C_Yokohama>

I have all 4 decks:
Kai Budde: World Champion, The box is still in its original outside wrapping which is fully intact. I can see the top right corner of the box is torn.
Mark Le Pine: Finalist, Box is beat up a tad from storage
Matt Linde: Semifinalist, Box is in pretty good shape
Jakub Slemr: Quarterfinalist, Box is bunched up on lower back corner.

Obviously, the Kai Budde deck has never been played with. The other boxes are unwrapped and the cards have been taken out a few times but have never been played let alone shuffled. 99% of the cards are mint of the 3 that are opened. All decks were bought together and have been stored together, so it is safe to assume that the Budde deck cards are in similar condition. The other 1% of cards have minor scuffing from taking the cards out or shifting around in the box. I would put them at NM.

I did not see these listed in the "Mtg Products for sale" otherwise I would just list them there. The cards themselves are in the deckbox database, but I would rather sell them in their boxes if possible. Is there anyone here interested in purchasing these? There are 4 gold bordered Gaea's Cradles (in perfect condition) in the Matt Linde deck!!

Last edited by tichenor1 (2017-12-02 19:41:11)

Re: 1999 Championship Decks

It has been almost a year and I still have these, so I wanted to give this a bump to see if anyone is interested. Those Gaea's Cradles look amazing.

pm'd you

Interested

It just so happened that I had gotten out a old Example championship deck I had "Mark Le Pine" the morning you posted this, My expert I work with and I looked it over, It's not playable and  worthless.  There is no place in the database for them and that is why.