Topic: Selling everything, will be donated otherwise

Selling my whole collection. Will probably take most reasonable offers. Anything unsold by next Friday will be donated to my local LGS. This includes a duel deck anthologies ana a Mind Seize commander deck.

Selling anything and everything on any of my lists

Re: Selling everything, will be donated otherwise

Hey man, I hope you are ok. You doing ok?

Hi man,

Sorry to hear that you're selling your collection. I don't have too much free cash (400 bucks or so), but I'm curious what you're looking to get for the whole thing?

Sorry you have to sell/give them all away.

-- KR

KRabin123 wrote:

Hi man,

Sorry to hear that you're selling your collection. I don't have too much free cash (400 bucks or so), but I'm curious what you're looking to get for the whole thing?

Sorry you have to sell/give them all away.

-- KR

no worries, i'm just moving on finally. no real reason other than would like to sell them and/or make someone else happy. If you don't want to buy everything, you're welcome to open a trade and let me know what you're interested in and we can work something out. For $400, i can probably give you a great deal.

ah I understand! Well there actually isn't anything I need specifically, but I love picking up collections here and there, especially if they have a load of cards from sets I missed/didn't play. Great for building EDH decks.

Anyway, let me know how to best go about this! Also open to just letting you deal whatever you can and then potentially seeing what's left!

Good luck!

I would certainly be interested in receiving a donation smile

Disappeared for a bit for vacation. I’m gonna keep selling until interest dies down, seems like a lot of people are interested in buying. Once I’m done selling, I might give away some cards to some folks then donate the rest.