Topic: Feature Suggestion: TCG Mid Pricing option

Given that pretty much the entire MTG community has migrated to using the TCG Mid price as the go-to price for a card...

I'm wondering when deck box will enhance it's website to allow us to set our tradelist to use the TCG mid price.

What I'd list to see is the ability to use either the DeckBox Market Price or the TCG Mid Price as the starting point, and then go from there.

I'd like an option on the "Price All" dialog to allow for something along the lines of

"All cards in my Tradelist to x% of the TCG Mid Price."

I have regularly noticed that the DeckBox Market Price is not the same as the TCG Mid Price (sometimes deckbox is higher, sometimes lower).

Re: Feature Suggestion: TCG Mid Pricing option

https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=30175

Re: Feature Suggestion: TCG Mid Pricing option

>> Since Deckbox has the marketplace TCG sees it as a competitor and won't allow access to their pricing API.

Well, that seems like a lost opportunity for TCG.  API access is an easy way to make some more $$$ for TCG.

I unfortunately have little choice, I cannot sell on TCG because I'm in Canada.  And although I have not compared, the deck box interface is pretty nice, so I'm staying here until DeckBox dies (unlikely) or I find something better (again, unlikely).

Last edited by malachite (2018-05-17 21:02:58)