Topic: Out of Picture Space

I mostly use the picture upload functionality of the site to document the wear on cards I mark as SP or lower in condition; however today when I tried to upload pictures the upload hung... I recall a maximum space allocation on this feature being discussed before, and I'm pretty sure I hit that and it was causing my uploads to silently fail. I deleted some of the less-important pictures I've uploaded, but I don't want to start deleting other SP and lower cards because.. that defeats the main purpose of the feature for me.

Can I get my limit increased? Or will I have to look into better image compression on my uploads? Maybe I can get increased with the promise of better image compression in the future so I don't have to edit old images? I'm not going to immediately hit a new ceiling, I just imagine my space usage has slowly grown over time and now it hit a critical threshold.

Re: Out of Picture Space

Upped limit now. It's being reached easily because the original-size images are kept for all cards that ended up in trades, even though you don't have them in inventory anymore. I'll look at cleaning up some stuff or maybe just removing the very large size original files.