Topic: Selling my entire MTG collection #2

check my inventory for all the cards being sold, if u have any questions, let me know

Re: Selling my entire MTG collection #2

Are you looking to sell the whole thing as one lot, or are you willing to sell smaller pieces?  What type of value are you trying to get out of it?

NullParameter wrote:

Are you looking to sell the whole thing as one lot, or are you willing to sell smaller pieces?  What type of value are you trying to get out of it?

selling as one whole lot, i dont want them anymore,  and look at the value, im willing to do a lil less than wat tcg is saying, just click show value

yuki_insanity13 wrote:

selling as one whole lot, i dont want them anymore,  and look at the value, im willing to do a lil less than wat tcg is saying, just click show value

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling you'll have a hard time getting anywhere near that value for it, mainly because only a few handfuls of your cards are worth over $1. 

I can probably offer you like $75 for the lot, which, I know, isn't even close to what you probably want for it.

NullParameter wrote:
yuki_insanity13 wrote:

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling you'll have a hard time getting anywhere near that value for it, mainly because only a few handfuls of your cards are worth over $1. 

I can probably offer you like $75 for the lot, which, I know, isn't even close to what you probably want for it.

nope sorry, and it actually just got sold

yuki_insanity13 wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, just curious how much it actually went for.

NullParameter wrote:
yuki_insanity13 wrote:

and the 75$ wouldnt even cover the 3 niv-mizzet's and glimpes of nature, and the goddless shrines XD thats just insulting

NullParameter wrote:
yuki_insanity13 wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, just curious how much it actually went for.

the guy offered 300$ and he knows wats in the set

yuki_insanity13 wrote:

and the 75$ wouldnt even cover the 3 niv-mizzet's and glimpes of nature, and the goddless shrines XD thats just insulting

Value really is in the eye of the beholder, I was making an offer from the perspective that I was mainly just going to resell.  In order to make any profit, I'd really only be able to sell the bigger cards, and to actually make that profit I'd have to purchase them for less than they are worth.

If I were looking to buy it for the cards for myself, then I'd obviously be willing to offer much more.

Last edited by NullParameter (2012-08-23 00:54:02)

NullParameter wrote:
yuki_insanity13 wrote:

Value really is in the eye of the beholder, I was making an offer from the perspective that I was mainly just going to resell.  In order to make any profit, I'd really only be able to sell the bigger cards, and to actually make that profit I'd have to purchase them for less than they are worth.

If I were looking to buy it for the cards for myself, then I'd obviously be willing to offer much more.

ok well im not that kind of seller, i sold the cheaper cards for like 7 cents and still made it 300$ lol  and it doesnt matter anyways,lol

Last edited by yuki_insanity13 (2012-08-23 00:57:32)