Topic: Move to folder...

I have a pretty simple folder tree for decks, but given the sheer number of decks I am listing here, some folders get pretty full. Moving from one folder to another, such as when a deck goes from one of the "Unplayed" sub-folders to one of the "Played" sub-folders, requires some work to drag the file past dozens of others to where another open folder is waiting.

Even if this were only to work at the top level, it would place the deck at the bottom of the hierarchy for the moment and allow it to be sorted down through the tree.

Re: Move to folder...

Right now I have two main sections of decks with a bunch of subfolders in each:

Section One is my 60-card decks and only contains all the pre-made decks (i.e. PW Decks, Duel Decks, etc) that I've purchased over the years that I wanted to maintain deck lists for in the event I ever want to reconstruct them.  These decks obviously don't get moved around much at all.

Section Two for me is titled EDH as I only play EDH at this time.  I have four sub folders: BUILT / IN WORK / IDEAS / REQ PURCHASE.  As I construct or modify my decks, they get moved from folder to folder.  I'm constantly looking for ways to improve my decks and regularly have a new idea or two brewing, so I'm moving decks around once or twice a week there.

If I collapse all the folders, I can manage to move a deck between folders with relative ease, but it's definitely a pain once you get up to 15-20 decks in a single folder as it starts taking up screen space and drag-and-drop because more difficult.  A "Move to folder..." option in the deck tools or someplace similar would make it easier for folks with a lot of decks and/or folders.

Just wanted to add my two cents.