Topic: Database fixes and additions

A few database updates and fixes, thank to those reporting them:

* imported Signature Spellbook: Gideon, released today https://deckbox.org/editions/533-signat … ook-gideon
* storm crow was incorrectly bunched up with the unstable token with the same name. fixed now.
* Opt, Cast Down, Shanna, Sisay's Legacy were incorrectly listed in the FNM tokens edition instead of the right one
* uploaded the art series images now but since the tooltip images are too aggressively cached you might need to clear the browser cache to see the new ones (this is a bug... it's on the list to fix)
* also fixed the art series cards collector numbers
* magicfest lands were listed duplicated, they have been merged (from the Grand Prix edition). no action is necessary, the counts in user collections have been kept correct
* added Cast Down jp media insert promo featuring Liliana

Re: Database fixes and additions

Thank you!

Noble Hierarch

Sebi,

Is there any way we can get the Modern Horizons Art Series cards to have different names than the cards themselves?

Right now, if I try to build a deck with, say, 3 Yawgmoth, the site thinks I only need one copy because I own two of the art cards, and none of the card itself.

Just appending (Art Series) to the name of the card would do it, I think. Something to differentiate them from playable cards when building decks.

Thanks,

Eric

Ajani's Pridemate and Shapeshifter both have the same problem as Storm Crow did, since both are cards and tokens.