Topic: Feature Request: Trading Stats

First off, this site keeps getting better every month.  Thank you Sebi for all that you are doing.  This is the first place I go to everyday for all my Magic needs.

I would love to see more advanced trading details.  It would be awesome to see, for each user profile, my trades with them (i.e. click on a user profile, it shows you x completed trades and x cards traded).

I often find myself trading with the same people, and would love to know the total trades with each, cards traded on both sides and feedback.

Thanks again for all your efforts!

Re: Feature Request: Trading Stats

Would love to see this. Was thinking about it this morning. How cool would it be to see a total value traded/received so you could see how your trades have affected the value of your collection?

Re: Feature Request: Trading Stats

To add:

Would also love to see

- on the page for any one card, my completed trades (incoming and outgoing) for said card.  Currently we see this for pending trades but would be awesome to see my trade history for all cards

- historical pricing on trades (completed trade would show both prices at time of trade, and current prices)  Previous prices based on date of trade accept

Thank you.