Topic: BUG: Price Math Off

So I just was evaluating a trade proposal with like 4 cards whose individual Deckbox prices were $125 in total but the sum total shown on the trade page was more like $130. Never seen this before. I narrowed down the issue to the Wrenn and Six copy on the trade - a MH1 W6 will show as $95 in a trade configuration right now but will contribute $100 to a package total. See the attached screenshot. [Edit: I guess I can't attach screenshots after all? Just take my word for it for now, or try to replicate the issue.]

I'll note that on W6's card page it shows that a generic copy (no set selected) has an index price of $101.95, but the Deckbox market price is $95.28. I can only conclude that for some reason the index price is being used in the total calculation but the market price is being used for the individual card price on the trade page? Huh? I'll note that this only seems to affect W6 and not other cards.

Last edited by 9700377 (2019-09-07 16:39:45)

Re: BUG: Price Math Off

9700377 wrote:

So I just was evaluating a trade proposal with like 4 cards whose individual Deckbox prices were $125 in total but the sum total shown on the trade page was more like $130.

This happened to me too.