Topic: So I got ripped off

Is there an admin or mod or someone I could talk to ? I haven't seen anything that explains how to talk to someone that runs this site to report a bad trader. I'd appreciate some help, thanks.

Re: So I got ripped off

There isn't anything an admin or mod can do.  If you got ripped off then give them a negative rating, but that's about all you can do, here anyway.

If you have proof of you shipping your cards (i.e. tracking number), then you can also file for mail fraud against the other individual, but I don't know all of the details about doing that.  I think there was a thread about it a while back that you might be able to find by searching around.

I see that some people's profiles have warnings that they're untrustworthy and you should always make them send first, this seems very much like something an admin or mod could do.I just haven't seen anyway to contact one.

In my case the guy never even marked his cards as shipped so I don't have the option to leave him negative feedback. Since at the time I had no feedback and he had ~13 I had to send first.

Hello. Please send an email to support@deckbox.org describing your issue.

A "report" button is coming in the next realease.

I am also very scared I got ripped off. Unfortunately, he isn't replying back to my emails sent to him now. sad

I really do not want to lose the cards I have sent.