Topic: Commander Legends, ZNR Art Series

A few days too late, the new set and the older missing art cards are imported.

https://deckbox.org/editions/594-commander-legends
https://deckbox.org/editions/595-extras … er-legends
https://deckbox.org/editions/596-extras … art-series

Re: Commander Legends, ZNR Art Series

Thank you for all that you do sebi smile

Have you been able to find the extras (tokens) from Zendikar commander? I have a support ticket in, I can provide photos if Scryfall is failing us here.

Yay! Thank you, Sebi!

RDPARTY wrote:

Thank you for all that you do sebi smile

Have you been able to find the extras (tokens) from Zendikar commander? I have a support ticket in, I can provide photos if Scryfall is failing us here.

Yep, thanks for the ticket. they are coming tomorrow!

Thanks a million Sebi!

Thank you Sebi !

Thank you!

Sebi, what would we do without you?!

Thank you, Sebi!!

If anyone would like an easy way to import the Commander Legends decks, you can download CSV files for Armed for Combat and Reap the Tides. More such CSVs are located at bit.ly/MTGprecons. The double-sided tokens for the decks won't import yet, until Sebi gets those added to the Extras edition.

@Sebi — The mythic rare symbol isn't showing up. The link to /images/mtg/editions/cmr_M.jpg appears to be broken.

meldon44 wrote:

If anyone would like an easy way to import the Commander Legends decks, you can download CSV files for Armed for Combat and Reap the Tides. More such CSVs are located at bit.ly/MTGprecons. The double-sided tokens for the decks won't import yet, until Sebi gets those added to the Extras edition.

@Sebi — The mythic rare symbol isn't showing up. The link to /images/mtg/editions/cmr_M.jpg appears to be broken.

meldon44 coming in with the runner up for MVP! Thank you to you as well for the time you invest!

RDPARTY wrote:

meldon44 coming in with the runner up for MVP! Thank you to you as well for the time you invest!

Glad to be of help! It'll be nice one day to have a native feature, but Sebi already has enough on his hands (especially with the rate WotC is putting out sets and variants these days....). So for now, the CSVs work well.  smile

Thank you, really appreciate it! smile Have a nice week!

ZNR Art Series

I have two #8 Art Card: Plains 2. One with a sig and one without.

I also have a number of other cards that have the same artwork as shown for the card but without the sig.

_the_dango wrote:

ZNR Art Series

I have two #8 Art Card: Plains 2. One with a sig and one without.

I also have a number of other cards that have the same artwork as shown for the card but without the sig.

All of the art that was imported into deckbox shows the cards with the signature. Probably it should show the non-signature version since they are the base version of the cards and deckbox shows the base normally. Overall though if you import the art cards as non-foil for the non-signature and then set the foil flag for the signature versions.

Sebi, is there any chance you could change the "Commander" box within the decklist to allow for partnered commanders? Not sure how and not really a big deal but would be a nice small fix.

Thanks