Topic: Imported Adventures in the F.R., MH2 art series, MH2 pre, fixes

* fixed / implemented various behind-the-scenes issues / scripts / configurations for a big mysql upgrade (yay finally on 8.0) and a physical server upgrade / change. Still a few more things to do here related to backups, and some utf8mb4 migrations, for emoji support in various places.
* fixed deck sorting problems
* imported MH2 prerelease promos, Art Series
* imported Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, Tokens, Art Series, Commander

Still missing
- etched cards
- new "ampersand foil" cards for AFR
- double sided tokens for MH2
- DFC helper cards

Re: Imported Adventures in the F.R., MH2 art series, MH2 pre, fixes

You're awesome... THANK YOU!!! :-)

Nice, I will be able to enter mh2 cards before beginning d&D.

I had to close ads for pushing the reply button. I have to do it often when I enter cards because ads are over drop down list. does it impact the money you receive from them?

+1 for Sebi's awesomeness ! Really worth the annual membership !

scramasax wrote:

I had to close ads for pushing the reply button. I have to do it often when I enter cards because ads are over drop down list. does it impact the money you receive from them?

Thanks for reporting. It was reported before but I couldn't reproduce at that time, it's time I took a second look. big_smile

Thanks, Sebi!  That sorting bug was giving me fits.  Looks great now.

Your hard work is appreciated as always.

The dungeon token always have something at the front.  The exception being the commander deck that has a 2 dungeon token. Do you plan to put those token in the format
Goblin // Dungeon of the mad mage 
or filed it under Goblin and put the back of the card there ?
the goblin token is 12/19   and the dungeon that come with it 20 so the dungeon are not counted

When I add new cards with the adventure in D&D set selected for default value it put another one like for plains it put strixhaven

scramasax wrote:

The dungeon token always have something at the front.  The exception being the commander deck that has a 2 dungeon token. Do you plan to put those token in the format
Goblin // Dungeon of the mad mage 
or filed it under Goblin and put the back of the card there ?
the goblin token is 12/19   and the dungeon that come with it 20 so the dungeon are not counted

What I'm finding is that the dungeon tokens and their corresponding backs exist solely as double-sided tokens:
- 020 // 012 - Dungeon of the Mad Mage // Goblin
- 021 // 006 - Lost Mine of Phandelver // Skeleton
- 022 // 005 - Tomb of Annihilation // The Atropal

For AFR, I am not sure that any of these six tokens exists as a single-sided token without the other on the back. Happy to be corrected, but I just haven't seen any examples, yet.

That said, there is a special dungeon token for Commander AFR, as previously mentioned:
- 020 // 021 - Dungeon of the Mad Mage // Lost Mine of Phandelver

Link: https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a … 2021-07-12

If it turns out that the single-sided ones (e.g. the three dungeons, goblin, skeleton, & atropal) do indeed not exist, my preference is that they get removed entirely.

Last edited by Solseek (2021-07-18 06:50:15)

Thanks for getting AFR in so quickly! Be nice to sort and store those pre-release cards before starting on the pre-order cards when they ship next week.

As always, your ongoing efforts are extremely appreciated. Time to pay for a membership here big_smile

Hello, Sebi! I notice a small issue: when sorting by Expansion on the Inventory page, Strixhaven still shows at the top instead of AFR.

Solseek wrote:

Hello, Sebi! I notice a small issue: when sorting by Expansion on the Inventory page, Strixhaven still shows at the top instead of AFR.

Thanks, should be fixed now.

Is the plan to still create a separate list for MH2 etched foils (and I assume the & treatment for AFR)?

Thanks!

sebi wrote:
Solseek wrote:

Thanks, should be fixed now.

Thanks for checking, and it still sorts Strixhaven at the top. Where I'm seeing this is from the Inventory tab, when I click either "E/R" or "E/#" Strixhaven is at the top.

Is AFR coded as a non-Standard set? Those often get put below instead of in release order.

Thanks for checking... this is low-priority for me, but just something that seems off.

thank you for your great work! may I ask you when the STX double-faced placeholders will be added? thanks in advance!

Cyklo wrote:

thank you for your great work! may I ask you when the STX double-faced placeholders will be added? thanks in advance!

Even the one from Kaldheim aren't there so I don't think they will be there soon we only get the one from Zendikar rising, I got a bix here I keep all the card I can enter in my collection on deck box and hope that someday it will be empty

Last edited by 5t3v3 (2021-07-25 17:52:24)

The AFR commander deck CSVs have been added!

@Sebi — All the details for the double-sided tokens for the commander decks can be found in WotC's token article. Note that some token faces are AFC-specific tokens, whereas some faces use tokens from the main AFR release.

Any updates on the missing items you listed? Etched Foils, etc.?

Noble Hierarch

Noble_Hierarch wrote:

Any updates on the missing items you listed? Etched Foils, etc.?

Sebi responded to a DM of mine saying he was hoping to have them up Friday (10 days ago) and that he was just going to do them as a separate set.  To be honest, I'm feeling a little bit impatient at this point as a premium member.  Just feels like sets aren't going in as quickly as they used to, but maybe the team has a large workload they are getting through.

Thanks for the update Declio. That helps. Hopefully it comes soon.

Noble Hierarch

Hi everyone!

Donno if this is the right place for this ... I recently opened a pack of AFR containing a double-sided foil token with the "Emblem: Lolth, Spider Queen" on one side and a "Wolf" token on the other, which seems to be missing in the database. (Man, those double-sided tokens are a hassle for collectors! (-‸ლ)) Would you be so kind to add this to the DB please? Thx!

EDIT: It's added. Thanks for the quick fix!

Last edited by woolph (2021-11-29 06:30:44)

Kind regards,
Woolph