Topic: Trading in latter-half 2021

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to actually trade in latter-half 2021? I'm having insane mail problems, to the point that I've decided to take a break from online trading until things have sorted out.

More than one package of mine - send with tracking - has now been out for several weeks, with only "In Transit" as an explanation. I've filed missing mail searches to no effect; I honestly don't know what to do to get these cards to their recipients, who have been waiting very patiently.

Can anyone recommend relatively inexpensive services that are NOT the USPS, since apparently sending with tracking via USPS doesn't actually do anything any more?

Re: Trading in latter-half 2021

Call USPS

You will be on hold for a while, but at least you will talk to someone.

I had a lot of things stay in one place for well over a week and I had to contact USPS to get them to move it along. Usually this took maybe 2 days tops to get it pushed to the next location. If you are being ignored with missing mail requests calling them up will kick someone's ass into gear and get things moving. If the package has not be delivered is a long time they will also suggest putting a claim for lost parcel in and getting your money back. I have not done this myself, but I have bought postage through PayPal that there was an error in printing it and I was never able to mail it and I think that was maybe a 3 week turn around on a refund I'd assuming an official lost parcel would have a similar or maybe a little longer turn around for pricing.

The unfortunate fact of the matter is USPS is probably the cheapest option there is. Going through UPS or FedEx would probably cost you double what it would from the USPS. That being said if you were able to buy postage through something like stamps.com or some other similar site. Paypal is supposed to be switching to a service that has both USPS and UPS support, but I don't know how to use that service through Paypal honestly, it isn't through their old multi-order shipping I can tell you that.