Topic: Kamigawa Neon Dynasty - deckbox only has 287 cards out of 553 listed

----EDIT---> NO LONVER RELEVANT, QUESTION ANSWERED BELOW ---> Does this site not add the full amount of cards from series?  There are 553 cards from the Kamigawa NEO set and only 287 are showing on this site, this means that I can't add any of the new full art foil lands etc.

----EDIT---> STILL RELEVANT, A POTENTIAL FUTURE FEATURE ---> Also, when is this site going to allow functionality to add cards by CARD NUMBER after selecting the set.  It would save so much time to be able to type in 293 for the full art Foil Plains and get the correct card straight away without having to drop down to the correct card number. 

EDIT: I can see that the site has other variation to kamigawa NEO listed, but even if you add all of those together, it still does not have the full amount of cards listed, there is so much missing from the collectors boxes it's not funny...

Last edited by jab911 (2022-03-05 05:44:02)

Re: Kamigawa Neon Dynasty - deckbox only has 287 cards out of 553 listed

There are only 512 cards in NEO. All of them appear to be accounted for.

Re: Kamigawa Neon Dynasty - deckbox only has 287 cards out of 553 listed

Yeah, I had my *information wrong, and I also didn't notice that each version of the ART was not listed multiple times instead it is "hidden" underneath the details column, which makes perfect sense, once you know about it.

Sorry team, nothing to see here.

*edit (information not facts)

Last edited by jab911 (2022-03-05 05:42:12)