Topic: Double Masters 2022

Imported Double Masters 2022 and the single and double sided tokens, sorry about the delay.

Re: Double Masters 2022

TY Sebi,

I hope you're doing well! Thanks for all the hard work cool

Yayy!

Noble Hierarch

THANK YOU for the quick and great work! You're super appreciated!

Thanks very much!

sebi wrote:

Imported Double Masters 2022 and the single and double sided tokens, sorry about the delay.

Thanks for running the best site around, Sebi. You're the MVP.

Thank you sebi that is so awesome!!

Love it, thank you!

Thanks a ton! Excited to start uploading cards big_smile

Sebi you rock!!!!

Stop it guys with the praise, it's gonna go to my head. tongue

Would it be possible to either add a Collectors Number to the Card Database page or do something about editions of cards?

Right now it is extremely annoying to try to add in card from non-standard sets because if the card is a reprint in a non-standard set the edition doesn't change on this page. The only true way to use the Card Database and sort by Collector's Number is to sort by Edition. This works fine for Standard sets (for the most part, a card here or there might not get the update tbh) because if things get added the edition changes so the cards are in numerical order. In say Double Master 2022, they don't.

When sorting by edition right now instead of seeing:
1. Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
2. Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
3. Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre

... like you should. You end up seeing:
1. Conclave Mentor
2. Capture Sphere
3. Dreamshaper Shaman

... because their editions are M21, Ikoria, and Theros Beyond Death respectively. Even a Standard Set isn't perfect. I mean if you search for Streets of New Capenna most of the cards are updated to the new set, but there are about a dozen or so that are still order sets, but they are at least towards ends. Like I am sure Islands were printing since Commander Legends, but it is better with the Standard sets.

The only other options is to use the Edition Page, but then you have to go to each individual card's page to edit each card, or try to do an import which, to be honest, really muffed up when I did my original set of Double Master cards and I had to go in an fix all of them anyway.

"Would it be possible to either add a Collectors Number to the Card Database page or do something about editions of cards?"

I've asked for this before (though in the inventory page), seconding.

8sV79AuP8019OgV4FLI258784 wrote:

"Would it be possible to either add a Collectors Number to the Card Database page or do something about editions of cards?"

You can do it in inventory already. Click the (E/#) of the details column and it will sort by Set and Edition Number.

ic0n67 wrote:
8sV79AuP8019OgV4FLI258784 wrote:

You can do it in inventory already. Click the (E/#) of the details column and it will sort by Set and Edition Number.

I'm not looking only for sorting, but also filtering by collector number (the sorting works as intended on the inventory page).

Can the legalitu of Monastery Swiftspear be fixed, it still marks as non legal in the pauper decks even that the recent downgraded version has been correctly imported to the database