Topic: "In other open trades" icon; Game Day; Secret Lair; misc fixes

- added an icon on trade pages next to cards that are present in other of one's open trades. Clicking it opens the "card in trades" dialog that is also openable on the card pages and in inventories
- imported Game Day Promos 2022 numbers 4,5,6
- imported Dungeon of the Mad Mage // Tomb of Annihilation token
- imported Dihada, Binder of Wills and Jared Carthalion promos from DMC
- imported Secret Lair promos Pyrite Spellbomb and Command Tower
- fixed back image for Snake // Hydra showing an Egg (presumably a Hydra egg... no idea how Hydras reproduce)

The Fortnite secret lairs are also imported, only the cards are listed under their "normal" names, not the "fortnite" names. I think I will set a note on the printing with the "new" name and then have to change the searches across the website to also look in the printing notes. Not yet sure how best to handle it. I remembered there already were a bunch of promo printings that had this "parallel name", but I couldn't remember which ones or if I did anything special for them smile

Re: "In other open trades" icon; Game Day; Secret Lair; misc fixes

Thanks, Sebi!

Regarding the cards with parallel names: The Godzilla cards are in the database under their functional names. For example, Bio-Quartz Spacegodzilla is listed as Brokkos, Apex of Forever. You can see my Godzilla collection here for reference: https://deckbox.org/sets/2834921

I think it works perfectly well, but trust you to innovate as necessary! Have a good weekend.

Sebi - does the in other trades appear just on the user's "haves" side or on both?  I understand the value of knowing which cards are being asked for in other trades, but I'd like the same information on the wants side. Sometimes a trade is started with a group of wants, but then another trade fills some of those, and without diligently going back to the opportunities page and seeing that some items are on the want side of the trade but not needed, I've ended up with duplicates of cards I only wanted one of.

Another way to display this would be some sort of indicator if a card on the want side of the trade matched something on the want list.

Thanks!

Thank you!

ZombieSleeve wrote:

Sebi - does the in other trades appear just on the user's "haves" side or on both?  I understand the value of knowing which cards are being asked for in other trades, but I'd like the same information on the wants side.

Hey,

Initially it was only on your side, but I have now changed it to show on both sides. You're right, can be useful!