Topic: Another Plea for Sorting in Trades

Can we please get a way to sort trade lists and, importantly on trade pages themselves?

I have over 2k cards on my want list and 7k cards on my trade list.  When I'm putting in a trade, especially a large one, I want to be able to focus on specific cards available by my trading partners first.

Here's an example where this person has over 150 cards across 7 pages I need to browse through first before I even start putting together the trade:
https://jmp.sh/Js3kSJlY+/Screen+Shot+2023-08-18+at+11.34.45+AM.png

I would really like to be able to sort these by Set and Price at a minimum.  Optimally, I could also have advanced filters just like we do on our Inventory and Wants.  Additionally, I see really good use of the "In other trades icon" here so we do not have to add items to our trade to see if it's already in other trades.

Once a trade is initiated, and especially approved, we should be able to sort the data.  This especially important when pulling cards. I think it fair to assume that most people have their collections sorted by set, not all card alphabetically, so locking it to Alphabetically makes pulling cards incredibly difficult.

In this example, My trade partner and I had about 200 cards each from dozens of sets:
https://jmp.sh/cn2mi7Kx+/GIF+Recording+2023-08-18+at+11.49.12+AM.gif

Shout out to Cheesewiz for the epic trade!

The technique I am forced to use is to start at the top and do all of the cards from the first set I hit, then once all of that set is pulled, move to the next unpulled card and repeat.  This is exhausting work because you have to remember what sets were pulled, and when you're done, you have to order everything back alphabetically to figure out the one card you missed... Please, at a minimum, allow for sorting by Set.

When the new functionality for storing locations is added, sort by location, then sort by set or alpha would be ideal.  This would allow users to know which trade box/binder to go to and then where to find it in the location depending on how they sort their collection.

Thank you for all you do to improve this platform Sebi.  Your work on this site is greatly appreciated.