Topic: anyone need sleeves/toploaders?

I know a few of yall run businesses and ive got a bit of toploaders and a bunch of spare sleeves from trades over the years and im downsizing a bit, so does anyone need them before i just throw them away?

Re: anyone need sleeves/toploaders?

Are you talking penny sleeves? I could definitely use some of those.

I have my own packaging, so I don't need the top loaders, but would gladly pick up some penny sleeves

shadowsrose21 wrote:

I know a few of yall run businesses and ive got a bit of toploaders and a bunch of spare sleeves from trades over the years and im downsizing a bit, so does anyone need them before i just throw them away?

I have a metric tonne of each, so I think I'm set personally, but I appreciate it, Alex.

Hopefully others see the post.
Thank you for sharing here!

~S~

On this topic, does anyone know where I can find those cardboard shipping sleeves that don't cost an arm and a leg? Those things are super handy for bigger trades, I just don't have a store that sells them in my area.

shadowsrose21 wrote:

I wish I had seen this yesterday! Around the same time you posted, I was placing an order for 5000 penny sleeves. lol

I guess I'm set for now. Thank you for the offer though! smile

KnifeySkarekrow wrote:

On this topic, does anyone know where I can find those cardboard shipping sleeves that don't cost an arm and a leg? Those things are super handy for bigger trades, I just don't have a store that sells them in my area.

I've been using toploaders lately but I used to get the cardboard sleeves from a store that went out of business during COVID. I found these on Amazon that seem decently priced (a bit more than what I used to pay but not as expensive as some places list them for). https://amzn.to/3uO6slF They look pretty similar to what I used before and should do the trick for you.

rwilco12 wrote:
KnifeySkarekrow wrote:

I've been using toploaders lately but I used to get the cardboard sleeves from a store that went out of business during COVID. I found these on Amazon that seem decently priced (a bit more than what I used to pay but not as expensive as some places list them for). https://amzn.to/3uO6slF They look pretty similar to what I used before and should do the trick for you.

Thank you!

shadowsrose21 wrote:

I'd be willing to take them off your hands. Are they all the same? If not, any that would add up to 100?

Also, are you looking for a trade for this? Or just looking to get them somewhere that just isn't your place, haha

Raisincineroar wrote:
shadowsrose21 wrote:

I'd be willing to take them off your hands. Are they all the same? If not, any that would add up to 100?

Also, are you looking for a trade for this? Or just looking to get them somewhere that just isn't your place, haha

they are all random sleeves penny sleeves, perfect fits etc just stuff ive accumulated over the years. let me get you an exact count on those toploaders as im not 100 percent sure the number

No rush. Did you want something in return for these?

shadowsrose21 wrote:
Raisincineroar wrote:
shadowsrose21 wrote:

they are all random sleeves penny sleeves, perfect fits etc just stuff ive accumulated over the years. let me get you an exact count on those toploaders as im not 100 percent sure the number