Topic: Unlisted Bonus Cards from Recent SLD

The card list for the Secret Lair Drop series is at least two cards short. 

First, the bonus card from the Evil Dead SLD drop, Shovel of Decapitation (Colossus Hammer).  It is #736. 

Second, the bonus card from the Doctor Who: Dalek Lands SLD drop, Woodland Cemetery, #738.

Last edited by Malocoran (2023-12-30 03:44:17)

Re: Unlisted Bonus Cards from Recent SLD

I have attempted to post pictures for the aforementioned missing cards, but am having issues.  After adding the pictures as attachments and posting, I encounter the following message when I click on the hyperlink for the pictures that would either take me to a page displaying the pictures or download the pictures onto my computer:

An error was encountered
The error occurred on line 99 in /var/www/deckbox.org/releases/20231111203740/public/forum/misc.php(631) : eval()'d code

Database reported: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'groups WHERE g_id = 3' at line 1 (Errno: 1064).

Any help or guidance that can be offered to help me fix this issue will be much appreciated.  Thank you.

Last edited by Malocoran (2023-12-30 03:48:49)

The forum attachment feature is currently broken, it's on my todo list to migrate away from this old unsupported forum software smile

Same for "Terror" from the Creepshow drop (SLD #750). Thanks in advance !

Malocoran wrote:

The card list for the Secret Lair Drop series is at least two cards short. 

First, the bonus card from the Evil Dead SLD drop, Shovel of Decapitation (Colossus Hammer).  It is #736. 

Second, the bonus card from the Doctor Who: Dalek Lands SLD drop, Woodland Cemetery, #738.

Just so you're aware there is a dedicated post for missing or incorrect cards: https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php … 3&p=30 it's pinned to the top of Site Discussion.  The cards you reported had already been reported in that pinned post.