Topic: Fill-In Opportunities Feature

I wanted to submit an idea for a feature that I think would be highly useful, in searching for forum I couldn't find an idea submission quite like it, so here it is.

Fill in the Gaps (or Fill-In Opportunities)

The idea is simple, you have XXX decks in your deckbox database, many of them may be in various states of completion. You do a trade with someone to acquire missing cards but then perhaps over a period of time you forgot to slot them into the intended deck. Or you bought a collection from someone or a box of cards of the newest release or whatever situation, and do a mass addition to your collection. Well, you can't be expected to remember that you were missing a Pongify for that one deck you only pick up once every six months. Wouldn't it be amazing to have a button/link that would show you a list of your decks that have open slots where you actually have the card unassigned to another deck?

The way I envisioned it is similar to Trading Opportunities. Once on that page it would list your decks, it could show the icon next to it if it is Built or Idea (not really important but could help a user prioritize which decks to focus on, maybe). I am no developer, but I think the easiest marker would be if a card has been tagged. Obviously if [card] is tagged to be in [Deck], then it would not show as available. But if [other card] is not tagged and [other Deck] shows that it needs it, then in the primary list it would be able to simply show a number (i.e. 5) which would indicate to the user that [other Deck] has 5 cards that are in your collection that are NOT tagged. Then you get excited because you can go into [other Deck], go find the missing cards, slot them in, update/tag those cards accordingly, then go right back to Fill-In Opportunities and start working on the next deck.

I think something like this would be amazing for anyone who takes full advantage of the system and has a large collection of decks. Thank you for everything, Deckbox is incredible.