Topic: Murders at Karlov Manor

New edition imported today, still missing a bunch of double-sided tokens, will add soon.

Re: Murders at Karlov Manor

Thanks as always!

Thank you!

Thank you smile

While adding my cards from the pre-release event I noticed that card #170 Pick Your Poison is listed with a casting cost of 3BG. It should be only G.

Thanks sebi!

Thank you! Set icon is missing, you are probably aware but just pointing it out.

Thank you! :-)

You're the best! :-)

Thank you for all of your work Sebi. It's appreciated <3

Got it up fast, nice

Thanks Sebi! Does this include the commander deck cards or will that be included in an upcoming update?

thank you you work so hard much love!

Thanks. Any timeline on getting the raining cats and dog commander deck added?

Urguluch wrote:

Thanks Sebi! Does this include the commander deck cards or will that be included in an upcoming update?

Yes, those are showing as added, too: https://deckbox.org/editions/814-murder … -commander

Thanks!

I find I am unable to add the special guest card 'Tragic Slip' - is that one still coming with the tokens?

I am also unable to add the special guest Crashing Footfalls

SPG 0025 https://www.tcgplayer.com/product/53002 … ge=English

Faeriegirl wrote:

Thanks!

I find I am unable to add the special guest card 'Tragic Slip' - is that one still coming with the tokens?

None of the new special guests are in yet, guys. That'll probably be in the next update

Thanks, friend!

Thank you! How will pre-release promo cards work for now? Should I just wait until those are ported as well?

Looks like we might have an issue with Pick Your Poison.

The card's currently showing as not legal in constructed card pools because there was a playtest card in the mystery boosters by the same name. They're (obviously) not the same card.

May have to differentiate this one somehow.

Thanks!

Hi Sebi, there is a small error with Pick Your Poison -  Murders at Karlov Manor, # 170. The mana cost is shown as empty instead of [g].