Topic: Looking for elves!

Have a large wantlist but looking for stuff for lathril, have a bunch of 2xm bombs, let me know what yall have, a bunch of the wants are on my want list

Last edited by droct12 (2024-03-04 05:55:14)

Re: Looking for elves!

droct12 wrote:

Have a large wantlist but looking for stuff for lathril, have a bunch of 2xm bombs, let me know what yall have, a bunch of the wants are on my want list

I got a bunch of what you're looking for, and an extra secret lair extended foil Sylvan Ranger if you need that too.

Popping you a trade to start it, but go ahead and and add what from the list you want.

I've got a bit of your wants but not sure if enough for what I'd need, if you see anything for the foil dockside let me know big_smile

Let me take a look at what you have in a bit

shadowsrose21 wrote:

I've got a bit of your wants but not sure if enough for what I'd need, if you see anything for the foil dockside let me know big_smile

Unfortunately i didn't see enough for the dockside, sorry

shadowsrose21 wrote:

droct12 wrote:

Unfortunately i didn't see enough for the dockside, s
orry

shadowsrose21 wrote:

No worries. Thanks for looking. I did just add a wooded foothills if that helps