Topic: Sealed : From the Vault : Realms (For Trade & Question)

Hey there,

First off, I have a sealed set of From the Vault : Realms that I was lucky enough to snag at my local comic book store for a good price on the release date. I would consider trading it, since I only have a strong interest in about half the lands. I've seen them going for a whole whack load on ebay, etc. so I would value it unopened at about $85 - $90 in trade. If anyone is interested check out my list and maybe we can make something work.

Second, If I decide to keep it I'd like to add it to my inventory but deckbox does not currently have "From the Vault : Realms" listed as a set. Any idea when it may become available or suggestions on what to do in the meantime?

Thanks!

Michael

Re: Sealed : From the Vault : Realms (For Trade & Question)

If I were you I would keep it. This is def one of the better From the Vaults to come out in a while and I could see it going for about 150 or more down the road if you keep it unopened. I was one of the unlucky who missed out on getting it at my LGS so I had to by mine for 80.

It's already selling for over $150 in some locations.

From the Vault: Realms

Edit: it took some effort to get the link to display.  The BBCode doesn't like the spaces in the URL's search string.

Last edited by HikingStick (2012-09-06 14:49:03)

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Yea I saw that but  most people arent going to pay that price for it just yet bc it is soon new and more readily available due to the people who have managed to get more than one. Once those "extra" ones are gone, the price is going to go up. My point is that the longer your willing to hold off trading/selling it, the more in value you'll get back from it.