Topic: H: Golgari, Rakdos and Izzet Guild boxes (life counters are gone)

H: Golgari, Rakdos and Izzet Guild boxes, letters, and checklists (one of each)

W: Items from my Wishlist (http://deckbox.org/sets/55674)

Feel free to propose a trade. It was a great weekend!

** Updated to reflect the life counters being traded away **

Last edited by HikingStick (2012-10-01 19:55:18)

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: H: Golgari, Rakdos and Izzet Guild boxes (life counters are gone)

do these contain the booster packs, or no?

http://pwp.wizards.com/2210524996/Scorecards/Landscape.png

No. Just as listed: box, letter, checklist, die.

how much are you valuing these at?  i might be interested in the rakdos one

http://pwp.wizards.com/2210524996/Scorecards/Landscape.png

I'd also like the Radkos life counter. Let me know what you value the trade at and I'll see what I can work up. Thank you!

I have offers on the life counters between five and about $6.50 each.

If interested in just the boxes (as I am considering one of the offers that is on the table for the life counters), all offers will be considered.  Just note that shipping it without crushing it might cost more than the $2 I'd normally drop on shipping, so please keep that in mind if proposing a trade.

If the Izzet trade falls through I'd be very interested, I've got thalias and a huntmaster from your list

imsully2 wrote:

If the Izzet trade falls through I'd be very interested, I've got thalias and a huntmaster from your list

Are you interested even if it is just the box and the letter/checklist (though not for the cards you mentioned, of course)?

If you were offering Huntsmaster for the box with the die, I would have jumped at it earlier.  As it stands now, I'm very close to finalizing a trade.  I'll enquire as to whether or not the other trader and I could agree on a price for just the other two dice (he does not want the boxes).

** UPDATE **
The life counters are gone.  The boxes (with letter and checklist) are still available.

HikingStick wrote:
imsully2 wrote:

Are you interested even if it is just the box and the letter/checklist (though not for the cards you mentioned, of course)?

If you were offering Huntsmaster for the box with the die, I would have jumped at it earlier.  As it stands now, I'm very close to finalizing a trade.  I'll enquire as to whether or not the other trader and I could agree on a price for just the other two dice (he does not want the boxes).

Id trade for the box but not a huntmaster, lol, feel free to set something up, standard only tho

imsully2 wrote:
HikingStick wrote:
imsully2 wrote:

Id trade for the box but not a huntmaster, lol, feel free to set something up, standard only tho

The guy in the original Izzet stuff configuration knows the die is gone, but is still interested in the box.  I have a prop out to him.  If he does not take it, I will present one to you.

Thanks for your interest.

If anyone is interested I would be willing to trade off my izzet and Azorius die at the value you stated above. Let me know what we can work out.

~Update~
Uhm, I just checked both of my boxes and all my stuff from inside them are gone besides my izzet die. I was tempted on trying to trade the stickers too so I went to pull all of it out. Looks like I only have the Izzet die left. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited by Avenged492 (2012-10-01 23:55:20)

Avenged492 wrote:

If anyone is interested I would be willing to trade off my izzet and Azorius die at the value you stated above. Let me know what we can work out.

I'd love to get both, I'll go up to 6-7 each

Man if I would have known there was interest for the just the boxes and such I would picked through the trash for the ones people were throwing away.

That in mind, I have a Golgari and Izzet box with life counters, checklist and letters (no packs) if anybody else is interested. The Golgari one has rip on the 1 corner but the Izzet 1 is just like I got it from the pre release just as an FYI.

Helios52 wrote:

Man if I would have known there was interest for the just the boxes and such I would picked through the trash for the ones people were throwing away.

That in mind, I have a Golgari and Izzet box with life counters, checklist and letters (no packs) if anybody else is interested. The Golgari one has rip on the 1 corner but the Izzet 1 is just like I got it from the pre release just as an FYI.

no kidding lol.

I still have my Izzet & Azorius box's with papers - sans Life counters. "I too collect dice smile "

HikingStick wrote:
imsully2 wrote:
HikingStick wrote:

The guy in the original Izzet stuff configuration knows the die is gone, but is still interested in the box.  I have a prop out to him.  If he does not take it, I will present one to you.

Thanks for your interest.

That trade did not work out.  I'll send a configuration.