Topic: Anyone interested in some Gold Bordered Cards?

My LGS owner got some Gold-Bordered cards in a collection he recently bought and gave me and a few other people a couple before he puts them out to sell. I managed to snag the 1 Gaea's Cradle, 2x Wastelands and a Phyrexian Tower.

They work great as Proxies for EDH or just casual play (not in Tournaments obviously) and Im just looking to see if there is any interest in them. Id probably value them at about 5 apiece give or take and perhaps if your interested, I can paint the border with black acrylic paint to make it look like the real thing! I have pictures of other alters Ive done so Im not a complete noob tongue

I also have the box, dice, checklist and letter from the pre-release for Izzet and Golgari too.

Im not looking for anything specfic so feel free to PM me if your interested smile

Re: Anyone interested in some Gold Bordered Cards?

I'd be interested in the Cradle and the Golgari dice.  I don't really have much on your wishlist but check out my stuff, maybe we can make a deal!! Cheers!!

What do you value the izzet dice at?

I'd be interested in all of the lands. Take a look at my trade list and see if there's anything you like. Also, if you nabbed any Ball Lightnings or Will-o'-the-Wisps with the gold borders, I'd be up for those too.

Profile: http://deckbox.org/users/fluke2097

I was rather surprised that I had offers literally 30 seconds after I posted this. Im waiting to see what gets accepted but right now the Gaea's Cradle, 2 Wastelands, Phyrexian Tower are being negotiated as is the Izzet Dice.

I still have the Golgari Dice as well as the boxes/checklist/letter for both. Ill update this when I know more.

@Fluke - is that Duel Deck Daze you have English?

Well, just to tag on a little bit (hope you don't mind), I also have 2x Gold Bordered Wastelands, as well as a Cursed Scroll.  Feel free to send me any offers.

Last edited by NullParameter (2012-10-03 13:51:05)

I'd potentially be interested in a wasteland and a cradle (and maybe the scroll, though I put almost no value on the scroll) - what do you value them at?

hanker307 wrote:

I'd potentially be interested in a wasteland and a cradle (and maybe the scroll, though I put almost no value on the scroll) - what do you value them at?

I believe the Wastelands generally go for ~$5 a piece.  The Cursed Scrolls (I actually have two now that I look) go for around $1, but I'm flexible on that number.

I want them all.