Topic: High value card organisation

Do any of you guys organize higher valued cards ($10 and up) in their own seperate binder or just mixed in with the rest of your cards?

Re: High value card organisation

I, personally, just keep all of my cards in the same place, same order, no matter the value.  Prices are so relative, and some of them fluctuate a lot depending upon the current meta and any new cards that come and go.  So, for me, it is easier to just know that I can go look in my binder under Color > Set and then find the card alphabetically, instead of having to stop and think whether the card may or may not be worth >$X.

That being said, that is for my personal collection.  If we were talking a trade binder, then it definitely could be advantageous to separate binders by value and only pull out the "expensive" binder when you really wanted something big.

Re: High value card organisation

Yeah I've been doing the same thing just keep them all in the same binder (except for trades) Just doing up some ideas maybe to organize it better, I feel I get so clusterF'd when you get to a lot of cards.