Topic: H: Sealed Heroscape, W: Wishlist

Aside from collecting MTG, I'm also a Heroscape collector.  I have a number of sealed Master Set 2 (Swarm of the Marro), a few of the Marvel starter set, and (if memory serves correctly) one of the D&D themed set (Underdark).  In addition, I have loads of spare figures from the first master set, plenty of dice packs, turn counters, and manuals.  I also have terrain tiles from at least six master sets and other expansions, and may be willing to part with some terrain pieces.

I value the Marvel set at $50, and the Master Set 2 at $80 (based on completed listings on Ebay), but am open to all reasonable offers.  If interested in other items let me know.
What am I looking for? Cards in my wishlist with values near $10 and up. Quantities are listed below so you can see if I'm looking for more than one of a card.

4    Jace, Architect of Thought
4    Bonfire of the Damned
4    Geist of Saint Traft
1    Xathrid Gorgon
4    Entreat the Angels
4    Liliana of the Veil
3    Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
4    Snapcaster Mage
4    Angel of Serenity
2    Cavern of Souls
3    Thragtusk
1    Sublime Archangel
2    Falkenrath Aristocrat
2    Hallowed Fountain
4    Vraska the Unseen
1    Goblin Piledriver
3    Huntmaster of the Fells
4    Armada Wurm
4    Olivia Voldaren
4    Overgrown Tomb
4    Temple Garden
4    Sorin, Lord of Innistrad
4    Steam Vents
2    Blood Crypt
3    Woodland Cemetery
3    Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
2    Ajani, Caller of the Pride
3    Thundermaw Hellkite
2    Garruk Relentless
3    Liliana of the Dark Realms
4    Abrupt Decay
3    Gravecrawler
2    Restoration Angel
4    Isolated Chapel
2    Geralf's Messenger
4    Temporal Mastery
4    Griselbrand
4    Terminus
1    Sigarda, Host of Herons
3    Sulfur Falls
2    Hinterland Harbor
3    Rakdos's Return
3    Lotleth Troll
3    Avacyn, Angel of Hope
3    Vampire Nocturnus
2    Jace, Memory Adept

INTERNATIONAL TRADERS - I'm willing to consider international trades, however, since the cost of shipping the game boxes will be significantly higher than shipping a bubble mailer with cards, I'd expect to see additional value in the proposals. I can pull a shipping estimate if you are interested.  I require insurance to ship to Spain or Italy (an additional $15 or so).  For other countries, I recommend we negotiate a value that will include insurance.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.