Topic: Decks page (search, filter and sort) and Scourgewar

WoW players: Scourgewar

I've imported Scourgewar into the db. Please report any errors or typos. Sorry for being very very late with this, and big thanks to Zack for the card texts and images!

Decks page

Another feature that's long overdue, now we have searchable deck pages for MtG and WoW. I've always wanted to able to search for all decks that use Vampire Nighthawk or for all BRG Pauper decks. Now we can ! tongue

Re: Decks page (search, filter and sort) and Scourgewar

Apparently there were problems in Internet explorer on the new decks page, I've fixed them now. Also, the WoW edition / rarity columns are now a single one (like I did for MtG a while back).

As a bonus, there's a a new section on each card's page: Statistics (at the bottom of the page). The only thing there for now is the number of decks the card is used in. (more to come in the future). So there, now you know that Verdant Catacombs and Vampire Nighthawk are both used in 25 decks. tongue

P.S. Also, I've updated the upcoming features thread

Re: Decks page (search, filter and sort) and Scourgewar

New WoW cards: Band of Channeled Magic, Boots of Utter Darkness, Ebonweave Robe, Khorium Boar, Ring of Invincibility, Signet of the Impregnable Fortress, Renewal of Life

Many thanks to Zack yet again!

P.S. As usual, any bug reports welcome (typos etc)