Topic: Want: Bulk Commons/Uncommons

Wants: Bulk, useful, common or uncommons or super-cheap rares.

Such as: Farseek, Vile Rebirth, War Falcon, Duress, Wild Mongrel, Rampant Growth, Dawn Charm, Oblivion Ring, Terminate, Sakura-Tribe Edler, Rancor, Moments Peace.

I'm trying to get back into magic and teach it to my friends, but we're all poor so I'm trying to amass the basic staples for as little as possible. So if you have lots of cardboard laying around, let's de-clutter your house, and clutter my apartment.

I don't care about the set they're in, I am just looking to build a collection of good cards so we can have a variety of decks on hand that aren't complete trash and can teach some fundamentals of the game to them.

Re: Want: Bulk Commons/Uncommons

I have a lot of extra commons and uncommons from the current Standard sets. What are you offering for them.

Between srrogers1985 and I, we should be able to set you up.  Just let us know what you have in mind.  I have boatloads of commons, uncommons, and even some cheap rares from past couple of years.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Yes, we have plenty of commons. If only rares could pile up as fast:)

I don't have anything exact in mind, I'm pretty flexible. I think shipping should be around $10-15 for the flat rate boxes. Then we add the value of the cards + time spent organizing the cards. What sounds fair for all that?

I already have my available commons/uncommons and those few extra bulk rares in card boxes, sorted by color, and sleeved as playsets/partial playsets (e.g. seven cards would come in two sleeves).  You just want me to put it all into a trade window???

Sure!

Configuration sent.  See the trade chat for details (counts, proposed price, etc.).

Sent an offer.