Topic: [EDH] Looking to clear out my wants list....

Have:

a bunch of stuff you may want...

Thanks for checking me out!

Re: [EDH] Looking to clear out my wants list....

Have Underground River, Buried Alive, Rune-scarred Demon, Moorland Haunt, Phyrexian Arena.
Are you interested in trading to the UK?

HansonWK wrote:

Have Underground River, Buried Alive, Rune-scarred Demon, Moorland Haunt, Phyrexian Arena.

I'm not sure. I'm pretty inexperienced with UK shipments>

Does you/anyone have information as to costs for a UK shipment??

I shipped a package to England and I don't remember it costing any more than shipping anywhere else in the world (Canada and Mexico get special discounted rates through mid-January though).

The funny thing is though, I sent it a week before one to Israel and the Israeli one is already there.  Not sure what the holdup is, but the USPS tracking shows it leaving Chicago almost 2 weeks ago.

HansonWK wrote:

Well based on what I've seen here, it is best for me to just stick to the States for a trade this small. Thanks for the offer anyway. Cheers!

BUMP!

Also need 2 thundermaw hellkite and 1 restoration angel.

TRADE MEEEE!

Intrested in a foil commnader's arsenal Loyal retainers??? Valued at $50 on starcity.

Asuran wrote:

Intrested in a foil commnader's arsenal Loyal retainers??? Valued at $50 on starcity.

I'm kinda interested but I just don't know what is use it for. I'm not even really sure I value it at that much...

What of mine are you interested in for them?

Last edited by namartia (2012-11-21 23:30:43)

Fair enough. It doesn't cost much for me to send the the states, so I assume its not that bad the other way. It does normally take a week or so for the cards to arrive either way. If you change your mind hit me up.